In its 2015 data, the QS World University Rankings reveals the rankings for the world’s best universities for the Electrical and Electronic Engineering subject based on overall score.
Here are the Top 5 in the list:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (United States)
- Stanford University (United States)
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB) (United States)
- Harvard University (United States)
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Switzerland)
A widely read annual publication, QS World University Rankings is a project of Quacquarelli Symonds.